Sunday, 1 June 2014

Puppets play dress-up

I've been making some progress on the puppet wings.  Not as much as I had hoped though.  Housework got in the way yesterday and life in general today! Still, after doing a prototype (modelled here by Boris) I've got the method and measurements sorted.



I had a bit more of the blue spotty fabric so I'm working on the embellishment of two wing sets. I have finished a pinky purple set, again modelled here by Boris.



Boris said that he quite enjoyed dressing up as a butterfly, but he wants a superhero cape so that will be the next project once the wings are finished.  Anything to keep the puppets happy!

I hope you will join me at Handmade Harbour to see what everyone else has been up to.





No comments:

Post a Comment